Welcome 18.104.22.168, this is your first time on our page
|Jury and Prizes|
As usual, Computer Space will give you an opportunity to gain international acknowledgement for your project and the chance to win some of our prizes. This year prizes include:
- The official statuettes of the forum for the first prize winners in the nine categories, a symbol of professionalism and quality in new media and computer arts. The statuettes are created by Ivo Arnaudov.
- Digital cameras for the first place winners in the nine categories. The prizes are provided by SCAS.
- Up to 12 projects will be awarded with special prizes e-Games. The awarded projects should be games on concrete topics, introduced in section "categories". Games should be registered in categories "offline multimedia" or "online multimedia" depending on the platform of the game.
- E-government prize (a statuette) for the best project in this field.
- Big prize for the best project created with Microsoft development products (offered by Microsoft Bulgaria).
- Software and hardware will be provided by Microsoft Bulgaria for all participants nominated for the second and third place in the nine categories.
- Two special prizes for the best students participated in the competition - training in a leading company. The prizes are provided by Information Services Plc.
- As a supporter of usage of free software in modern arts, OpenIdeasCompany will give prize for project under Creative Commons license or for technology which uses open source.
- All nominated projects (five in all nine categories) will be included in the programme and the forum catalog. The winners will be invited to participate in the award ceremony and in the forum events.
- Also, a number of additional prizes will be provided - year's subscriptions for leading IT newspapers, calling cards, etc.
There will be five nominated projects for each category. The winners will be announced and awarded at the official Gala Evening within the frame of the Forum
In 2005 the prizes were handed by ministers, and vice-ministers and by directors of leading companies.
The evaluation criteria for all projects are as follows:
- Aesthetics, originality
- Compelling conception
- Innovation in the special expression of vivid and sonic imagination
- Technique and quality of the project.
Criteria in different subcategories of the web design are with different weights.
The members of the Jury are:
- Anastasia Salabasheva - Naviteq
- Blagomir Aleksiev - Sound editor and computer music composer
- Boby Dimitrov - Founder of Flash.bg - Denitza Djeneva - Editor of InfoWeek newspaper
- Dimmy - Designer, HiComm and moderator in BG Dev forum - Donny - Popcorn band - Georgy Krumov - The Net
- Hellyana Velinova - Computers newspaper
- Hristo Dobarov - lecturer in NAA
- Ivan Hristov - Fontan2
- Ivan Ivanov - Cybermark
- Ivelin Stefanov - Head of department in Information Service Pls and lecturer in NBU, member of BWA/Bulgarian Web Association/, BACS/Bulgarian Association for Computer Security/, BAPM/Bulgarian Association for Project Management/.
- Yane Frenski - Web designer - Kosta Atanasov - moderator in Graphilla forum
- Svetoslava Ilieva - NetAge Solutions
- Naiden Nikolov - Chief expert in the administration of the president of the Republic of Bulgaria and lecturer in University of Sofia
- Vladimir Djambazov - Composer and performer of electronic music
Chairman of the Organizing Committee and the jury (non-voting) - Dr. Rosen Petkov